The superb strength to weight ratio of the most innovative and most up to date high tensile lightweight martensitic Stainless Steel enables Starley to build an exceptionally strong, stiff and contemporary road bike with an equivalent frame weight to high end aluminium or titanium and 1550g in size M. The JKS-SR offers a stiff and super responsive ride whilst maintaining a superior ride quality, even when compared to the renowned smoothness and compliance of steel. Fitted with Shimano's excellent Ultegra R8050 Di2 Electronic groupset and a Mavic Cosmic Elite wheelset.
*Please note image shown is JKS-SR SRAM Red eTAP fitted with a Starley Meteor 3.3 Carbon Fibre Aero wheelset.*
Equally at home in a crit. race or on a long sportive and with the durability of an all year round frameset the JKS-SR is a bike you simply wont want to leave at home in the winter or summer.
All Starley Stainless frames are hand built to the highly successful race geometries Starley have developed in conjunction with our sponsored pro teams and test riders since 2010.
The JKS-SR incorporates all of the most up to date features of a high end road bike including 1 1/8-1 1/2 tapered head tube, BB30 bottom bracket, internal routing and wide tyre design 28mm clearance.
- Frameset : Starley JKS-SR high tensile lightweight martensitic Stainless Steel 1550g (M) with Starley Ultralight UD carbon fork 335g and Starley Ultralight Carbon Fibre 27.2mm seat post 190g. Internal cable routing ports are standard and the frame is finished in matt stainless with Hopetech black alloy seat post clamp.
- Headset : Hopetech black alloy 1 1/8 to 1 1/2
- Bottom Bracket : BB30 Rotor 42/30
- Groupset : Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2 Electronic throughout.50/34 compact chainset and 11-32 cassette.
- Tape : Lizard Skins Black.
- Handlebar : Starley Carbon Fibre Ultralight.
- Stem : Deda Super Zero.
- Saddle : Fabric Line SE
- Wheelset : Mavic Cosmic Elite Clincher 700C
- Tyres : Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II 700 x 25mm folding.