Our ultralight Toray T1000 carbon fibre frameset designed for long days in the hills and a svelte 860g in size Medium fitted with the most advanced SRAM Red eTAP Electronic groupset throughout and a Mavic Cosmic Elite wheelset.
*Please note image shown is JKS-R1i Ultegra R8000 fitted with a Starley Meteor 5.5 Carbon Fibre Aero wheelset.*
Angular BB30 bottom bracket and box section downtube ensure a high strength to weight ratio where it is needed together with a tapered head tube for excellent handling particularly down hill. The frame is designed with a compliant geometry to deliver excellent handling and power transfer whilst not sacrificing road comfort. Long days in the saddle will never have felt easier but power up and this bike will propel you forward to take the king of the mountains.
- Frameset : Starley JKS-R1i with Toray T1000 UD carbon fibre 860g (M) with Starley Ultralight UD carbon fork 335g and Starley Ultralight Carbon Fibre 28.2mm seat post 190g. Internal cable routing ports are standard and the frame is finished with a matt ultraviolet protection lacquer. Starley black alloy seat post clamp.
- Headset : Starley Stainless Steel 45 deg. 1 1/8 to 1 1/2
- Bottom Bracket : BB30 Rotor 42/30
- Groupset : SRAM Red eTAP Electronic throughout.50/34 compact chainset and 11-32 cassette.
- Tape : Lizard Skins Black.
- Handlebar : Starley Carbon Fibre Ultralight.
- Stem : Deda Super Zero.
- Saddle : Fabric Line SE
- Wheelset : Mavic Cosmic Elite Clincher 700C
- Tyres : Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II 700 x 25mm folding.