Our current race proven frameset manufactured from Toray T700/800 UD carbon fibre, 1150g in size Medium fitted with the very reliable Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2 electronic groupset throughout and a Mavic Cosmic Elite wheelset.
*Please note image shown is JKS-R1 Ultegra R8050 Di2 fitted with a Starley Meteor 5.5 Carbon Fibre Aero wheelset.*
A stiff frame particularly around the BB30 bottom bracket and tapered head tube the frame is designed with a racing geometry. Intended to deliver power without compromise and rewarding the rider with a very responsive ride, the frame still remains comfortable for longer days in the saddle but the sprint finish should be yours.
- Frameset : Starley JKS-R1 with Toray T700/T800 UD Carbon Fibre 1150g (M) with Starley lightweight UD carbon fork 390g and Starley Ultralight Carbon Fibre 34.9mm seat post 220g. Internal cable/Di2 routing ports are standard and the frame is finished with matt ultraviolet protection lacquer. Starley black alloy seat post clamp.
- Headset : Starley Stainless Steel 45 deg. 1 1/8 to 1 1/4
- Bottom Bracket : BB30 Rotor 42/30
- Groupset : Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2 electronic throughout.50/34 compact chainset and 11-32 cassette.
- Tape : Lizard Skins Black.
- Handlebar : Starley Carbon Fibre Ultralight.
- Stem : Deda Super Zero.
- Saddle : Fabric Line SE
- Wheelset : Mavic Cosmic Elite Clincher 700C
- Tyres : Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II 700 x 23mm folding.