Our current race proven frameset manufactured from Toray T700/800 UD carbon fibre, 1150g in size Medium fitted with the very reliable Shimano Ultegra R8000 mechanical groupset throughout and a Mavic Cosmic Elite wheelset.
*Please note image shown is JKS-R1 Ultegra R8050 Di2 fitted with a Starley Meteor 5.5 Carbon Fibre Aero wheelset.*
A stiff frame particularly around the BB30 bottom bracket and tapered head tube the frame is designed with a racing geometry. Intended to deliver power without compromise and rewarding the rider with a very responsive ride, the frame still remains comfortable for longer days in the saddle but the sprint finish should be yours.
- Frameset : Starley JKS-R1 with Toray T700/T800 UD Carbon Fibre 1150g (M) with Starley lightweight UD carbon fork 390g and Starley Ultralight Carbon Fibre 34.9mm seat post 220g. Internal cable routing ports are standard and the frame is finished with matt ultraviolet protection lacquer. Starley black alloy seat post clamp.
- Headset : Starley Stainless Steel 45 deg. 1 1/8 to 1 1/4
- Bottom Bracket : BB30 Rotor 42/30
- Groupset : Shimano Ultegra R8000 Mechanical throughout.50/34 compact chainset and 11-32 cassette.
- Tape : Lizard Skins Black.
- Handlebar : Starley Carbon Fibre Ultralight.
- Stem : Deda Super Zero.
- Saddle : Fabric Line SE
- Wheelset : Mavic Cosmic Elite Clincher 700C
- Tyres : Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II 700 x 23mm folding.