Our lightweight Toray T700/800 carbon fibre Aero Road bike designed to help you cheat the wind with improved drag reduction and a respectable 1170g in size Medium fitted with the very reliable Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2 electronic groupset throughout and a Starley Meteor 5.5 Carbon Fibre Aero wheelset.
*Please note image shown is JKS-AR1 Ultegra R8050 Di2 fitted with a Starley Meteor 5.5 Carbon Fibre Aero wheelset.*
Both the Aero frame and Aero fork include profiled shrouds for the front and rear calliper brakes and the frame tubes, fork and seat post are all designed to minimise air resistance and allow improved air flow across the frame. Designed with the front wheel set tight to the frame and with rear wheel profile frame design the frame has many of the benefits of a TT frame yet is still capable of being ridden comfortably out on the road all day. Internal cable routing is standard throughout and an oversized BB86 bottom bracket ensures a high strength to weight ratio where it is needed. 11/8 to 11/2 tapered head tube for excellent road handling.
- Frameset : Starley JKS-AR1 with Toray T700/800 UD carbon fibre 1170g (M) with Starley lightweight UD carbon aero fork 430g and Starley lightweight Carbon Fibre aero seat post 200g. Internal cable routing ports are standard and the frame is finished with a matt ultraviolet protection lacquer. Starley black alloy seat post clamp.
- Headset : Starley Stainless Steel 45 deg. 1 1/8 to 1 1/2
- Bottom Bracket : BB86 Rotor press fit 46/24
- Groupset : Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2 Electronic throughout.50/34 compact chainset and 11-32 cassette.
- Tape : Lizard Skins Black.
- Handlebar : Starley Carbon Fibre Ultralight.
- Stem : Deda Super Zero.
- Saddle : Fabric Line SE
- Wheelset : Starley Meteor CF Aero Clincher 700C
- Tyres : Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II 700 x 25mm folding.